Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Twin Post: Crib Training

My babies slept next to my side since they were born. They slept in RocknPlays for the first 3 months of life. Anytime I would attempt to put them in their cribs for a nap or at bedtime, they would scream and fuss! I thought for sure they would never sleep in their cribs and the thought of transitioning them to cribs one day stressed me out! They were not use to sleeping flat on their back and were not use to all that space around them in their crib!


One night, while Thomas and I were watching one of our favorite shows, Shark Tank, we saw this sweet couple who made these onsie lookin things called Zipadees. It was created to help babies sleep better in their cribs! THANK YOU JESUS! After we watched the show, I went to their website and did my research. The product seemed legit, and immediately bought two that very night.

A few weeks later I finally got my Zipadee. (It took that long because the owner sews them herself and they had an influx of orders after the show aired on Shark Tank) Really not believing completely in the product, I decided to put it on the babies for their afternoon nap just to see what would happen. I placed them in their crib and low and behold, they both slept for an hour nap. WHAAAAT!!

I took pictures, called Thomas, and did my happy dance! And thus began our nap and bedtime routine. I put the Zippy on them, gave them a bottle, and placed them in their cribs. There was no training, no sleepless nights, and no fussy babies. It's magic. That's the only explanation.

I definitely recommend this product to any mom or dad! It has been such a blessing in our house!:)




This is a YouTube video of the episode with this product. Ladies, you must watch this couple's beautiful story. Grab your kleenex!
http://youtu.be/XKQwMPV9WGo

This is the website where you can order your Zipadee.
www.zipadeezip.com






              (This is not my child. Just a good pic of the Zipadee)


No comments:

Post a Comment