Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Quick Veggie Side!

This week I didn't have the time or energy to meal plan because the babies have been sick and we've been eating whatever my mom cooks. Now that I'm back home, I'm so glad I have my freezer with healthy frozen veggies I can cook in minutes.  

So if you're a busy mom like me, do yourself a favor and hit up the freezer section in your local grocery store and grab the frozen Vegetable Stir-Fry bag! I usually grab the ShurFine because I'm a cheapo. ;) I always get a few bags and just keep them in my freezer for when I need them. 
Veggie stir fry is a really quick and easy side you can throw together in minutes when you need something green to go with your supper. 

Ingredients:
Coconut oil
1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
Frozen Vegetable Stir-fry
Seasonings: onion/garlic powder/Tony's 

Directions:
Throw a little coconut oil in a skillet on medium high and add soy sauce and stir it around in the oil. 
Throw in the bag of frozen vegetables. 
Stir around for about 5 minutes on high heat then turn down heat to low. 
Add seasonings. 
Cook til the veggies are the firmness you like! 
And serve:)
So easy. So fast. So good. 



No comments:

Post a Comment