Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Disney is for the patient, the planner, and the pusher

So about a month ago, Thomas and I took our very first vacation together (not including the honeymoon)! We went to the "magical" World of Disney!! Of course it rained every single day, but the crowds weren't that bad and the lines weren't hours long.  I learned that in order to have a great Disney experience, you must plan your days well, be very, very, very patient, and be ready to get pushed... and pushed a lot. We had a wonderful time, but I think our next vacay will be little more relaxed and slow paced. (Disney is neither relaxing nor slow paced.) I'm really glad we decided to go to Disney before we had kids, because I can't imagine taking small children to a MASSIVE theme park with millions of people. I would be a nervous wreck! We also went to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. Universal Studios was pretty lame (we left before lunch), but Universal Studios was pretty cool! All of the Harry Potter nerds of America were there drinking their "butter beer"?? and casting spells? Weird. All in all it was a very fun trip! But I won't cry if I don't go back for another 10 years. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment